Thursday, October 11, 2012

Introduction

My name is Claire. I live in the desert of New Mexico. I am a wife, full time student, "mom" to three dogs and two cats. I plan to go to Vet School after I graduate.
The title of this blog has a few meanings to me. First off, I firmly believe in improving myself and becoming better one day at a time. I want to thrive, and not just live. I am also a consultant for Shelf Reliance. For those of you who are not familiar with it, it is a fabulous business. Our whole purpose is to help you to become prepared and self-reliant. We sell food, food shelves, and emergency supplies. I not only sell Shelf Reliance food, but I use it almost everyday in my life.

Through this blog, I plan to give you a look into my every day life. It's not always pretty, it's not always perfect, but I can promise that I give it my all. Come with me on my journey to bettering myself and thriving one day at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment